Shopify Odoo Connector
In our Shopify connector, we Manage multiple Shopify Instances from One screen.
Import Products, Orders, Sale Orders, Inventory, Location from Shopify to odoo using this connector.
We manage export operations like export products and update the order status.
Import sale order with auto workflow
Import sale order and manage sale order's auto workflow from confirm order to payment done.
Import and export stock from multiple locations.
Automatic Queue Jobs
We manage queue jobs for smooth import operations.
Manage logs for every operation
We manage log for every import and export operation if any case operation doesn't work then we can see reason in logs.
After delivering the order if you want to refund the order then it will be done by this operation.
We manage multiple prices of a product using a price list .
=> Manage multiple instances(shop) with smart kanban view .
=> Sync product variants,price,categories,Tags,images .
=> Import sale Orders from Shopify with its fulfilment status like shipped, unshipped, any, partially.
=> sale order auto workflow management.
=> Import customers with all child address details.
=> Export and import products with all necessary details(stock, tags, price, and images).
=> Manage multiple prices using price list.
=> Publish/Unpublished products from odoo to shopify.
=> Automatic update order status from odoo to Shopify.
=>For Auto operation, we have a Queue job process.
=> Configurable schedule actions for various operations like import product, import order, import stock, update order status, export stock etc...
=> Refund sale order from Shopify to odoo with restocking in Shopify.
After complete successfully installing this module, after need permit access rights for this module then after you will be able to see the Shopify dashboard. first, go to Shopify >> Configuration >> Instance menu and create new instance for your Shopify shop.
For importing product and order configure this.
For configuration exporting product and order status .
For automatic operation configuration .
There we give auto operation functionality for easy work and smooth flow. there are five auto operations like
1) Auto import order operation
2) Auto import product operation
3) Auto update order status operation
4) Auto export stock operation
5) Auto import stock operation
Import product configuration
For importing product:- You can perform import operation from Shopify->Shopiy Operation . When you perform an import operation then product Queue will create that Queue process from the scheduler action and create a product. Please be verify before importing product check whether import configuration for for the product is set or not, it is not set please set this configuration from Shopify >> Configuration >> Instance >> select import product configuration
After you can process queue manually from the manual button in the queue the shopify > queue
Queue lines :- in queue line all record will display of an products
Log lines:- if any product is not imported then its log created in log lines
Import order configuration
For importing order:- You can perform import order operation from Shopify-> Shopify Operation -> select import order option. When you perform an import operation then order queues will create that queues process from the scheduler action and create orders.
After You can process queue manually from the manual button in the queue the shopify > queue
Queue lines :- in queue line all record will display of an orders
Log lines:- if any order is not imported then its log created in log lines
Before executing this operation you need to check whether the sale order auto workflow configuration is done or not, if it is not then please create sale auto workflow configuration
Go to Shopify => Configuration => WorkFlow process and create new workflow .
- You can set the workflow option to validate order create order and etc .
- You need to set a shipping and invoice policy.
- You need to set sale Journal for the entries.
After creating the sale order auto workflow. Go to Shopify => configuration => sale auto workflow configuration and set workflow configuration sale order auto workflow configuration
For importing stocks:- You can perform import stock operations from the shopify operation and its create queue as per the product and sale order flow.
- After clicking on the manual, that will process and will create an inventory adjustment.
- Also its processes from the schedule action automatically.
- After the processing queue, it will create an Inventory Adjustments
- Inventory Adjustments is an odoo feature that updates stock with proper inventory valuation and cost price of the product you can verify the stock location and product and product quantity in Inventory Adjustments
- For Exporting product:- first, we need to prepare the product for export it means the product is in odoo after preparing the product for export we are listing that product in Shopify odoo connector here you can change the product image and other info then you can export the product in Shopify website. You can also prepare the product for export from the Inventory Inventory-> Product ->Products->select product ->Action-> prepare product for export.
- After that, you can see that product in the Shopify connector with exported False its means that the product is not exported yet you can change the image and other info if you want. Shopify -> Products -> Products -> select Product from list -> action -> export product OR
For Also, you can update order status from the sale order list view select to order for the update status, and from action, you can update the order status Sales -> Orders -> select order -> Action -> update order status.