ERP Sales Executive
No of Opening :01
- This role is ideal for candidates who enjoy selling, are achievement-oriented and believe in performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals.
- The ideal candidate is success-driven, fast-paced, and works well in a diverse team and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment.
Job Description :
- 6 months to 2 years of ERP sales experience
- Previous sales & lead generation experience in service industry
- Mapping initial client requirements and finalizing the scope of work with the client and the technical team
- Excellent communication and soft skills (verbal & written) including telephone and presentation skills
- Interacting with the decision makers/ Top Management to discuss business needs.
- Handling all the initial communication with a prospect to uncover needs, articulate value proposition (via phone, email etc.), and also set-up in-person meetings.
- Responsible for achieving quarterly and annual goals
Required Candidate profile
- Share profiles of candidates only with ERP - sales experience.
- Also the candidate should have client facing abilities